JUDr. Ing. Václav Chum, LL.M.
- 1999 - he graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
- during his studies he worked in a law firm in Prague with a focus on bankruptcy and commercial law
- 1999 - he joined Brož & Sokol & Novák
- publication activity in Bulletin advokacie (Czech Bar magazine)
- attorney-at-law of the Czech Bar Association
- arbitrator pursuant to Act no. 216/1994 Coll.
- membership in Law Firm Management Committee by International Bar Association (IBA)
- is fluent in English
- since 2009 a member of the Disciplinary Commission of the Czech Bar Association
- since 2013 Czech Bar Association examiner for criminal law
- responsible for managing criminal defense cases